Fisher H&SC is proud partner with the following organizations to provide programs that benefit students and parents alike to sponsor several ongoing programs that benefit students and parents alike. The H&SC invests in many of these organizations to ensure their availability at Fisher.
- Art Docents of Los Gatos brings art to the children of the Los Gatos Union School District in order to expand students' educational and cultural experiences, and to foster more flexible and creative individuals. We provide ongoing programs and activities in art, history, art criticism, aesthetics and art techniques.
- CASA (Community Against Substance Abuse) is a group of community volunteers that encourage students to live a drug and alcohol-free lifestyle.
- LGEF funds essential teachers and staff to ensure a high-quality education for the children of Los Gatos public schools.
- Los Gatos Music promotes and supports excellence in the music program of the Los Gatos Unified District and Los Gatos High School, and encourages our children to continue with music throughout their school years. Through volunteer their volunteer efforts and financial assistance they help enrich our students, our schools, and the greater Los Gatos community.
- Parenting Continuum brings parent education to our local communities through speaker engagements that provide valuable information to empower parents to nurture the whole child.
- Project Cornerstone is a Silicon Valley YMCA initiative devoted to developing strong character traits in our students through anti-bullying programs, education and staff training. It uses the research-based developmental assets approach to work to form community partnerships that create a web of support for the healthy development of all young people. Fisher Middle School has partnered with Project Cornerstone to empower all members of our school community -- students, parents, teachers and staff -- to help all students feel valued and respected, reduce bullying and promote achievement.
- Safe Routes 2 School - Parent volunteers work with students and the community to encourage walking, biking, carpooling and ensuring that students have safe routes to their schools.
- School Advisory Council - Teachers, Parents, and Staff provide leadership to develop, update, and work toward the School Site Plan.